AdventureRN – Travel Nurse Opportunities Await You
Quality care is our passion; improving lives is our reward. Horizon Health, a subsidiary of Universal Health Services, is a leading behavioral services management company. Horizon Health AdventureRN, our Travel Nurse Program, offers flexible employment opportunities across our national network of over 200 behavioral health facilities.
Why become a Travel RN with Horizon Health?
- Be independent, enjoy variety AND be part of a collaborative team.
- Mobile payroll process
- Start confident – Receive our comprehensive orientation prior to your first assignment.
- Continue your adventure at over 200 UHS locations in 39 States and D.C.!
- Career development opportunities – Join a large, nationwide network of peer nurses and nursing leaders that educate, routinely exchange ideas, and review current topics within the industry.
- Our in-house travel program is exclusive to UHS behavioral health facilities across the country. View our locations.
- Fall in love with a location and facility? An intercompany transfer into any permanent position is easy with no pause in your benefit coverage.
Full-time (36 hrs/wk) opportunities offer full benefits, enhanced hourly rate and bi-weekly, tax-exempt stipend. Overtime and various shift assignments, are available to those interested. Part-time positions at 20+ hrs/wk.
Let’s Get to Work, Together
Contact us to learn more about how Horizon Health can help you start a behavioral health program or take an existing program to new heights.