AdventureRN – Travel Nurse Opportunities Await You
Quality care is our passion; improving lives is our reward. Horizon Health, a subsidiary of Universal Health Services, is a leading behavioral services management company. Horizon Health AdventureRN, our Travel Nurse Program, offers flexible employment opportunities across our national network of over 200 behavioral health facilities.
Why become a Travel RN with Horizon Health?
- Be independent, enjoy variety AND be part of a collaborative team.
- Mobile payroll process
- Start confident – Receive our comprehensive orientation prior to your first assignment.
- Continue your adventure at over 200 UHS locations in 39 States and D.C.!
- Career development opportunities – Join a large, nationwide network of peer nurses and nursing leaders that educate, routinely exchange ideas, and review current topics within the industry.
- Our in-house travel program is exclusive to UHS behavioral health facilities across the country. View our locations.
- Fall in love with a location and facility? An intercompany transfer into any permanent position is easy with no pause in your benefit coverage.
Full-time (36 hrs/wk) opportunities offer full benefits, enhanced hourly rate and bi-weekly, tax-exempt stipend. Overtime and various shift assignments, are available to those interested. Part-time positions at 20+ hrs/wk.
To learn more about our travel positions before applying, please contact our AdventureRN Team.Email AdventureRN Team
Let’s Get to Work, Together
Contact us to learn more about how Horizon Health can help you start a behavioral health program or take an existing program to new heights.