Emergency Room Relief Solution
Is your hospital equipped to effectively manage psychiatric patients in your emergency room?
Local shortages of community mental health services and psychiatric hospital beds can cause an influx of mental health patients to arrive at your hospital emergency room, putting other patients, medical staff and your hospital at risk. Without a proper psychiatric care program in place, disruption, frustration and stress can escalate to dangerous proportions.
Horizon Health’s Emergency Room Relief Solution provides you with a safe, effective psychiatric care capability tailored specifically for your emergency room needs. Our services are designed to help you:
- Reduce boarding times and frequent re-admissions
- Avoid aggression, violence and disruption in ER operations
- Reduce ER staff stress, fear and fatigue
- Reduce patient frustration
- Improve risk assessment procedures and psychiatric response
- Meet The Joint Commission patient flow requirements
To speak to a consultant and begin your process with a candid, no cost, no obligation discussion, call 1-877-247-5950 or email email@example.com.
See Our Other Consulting Services:
Ready to Get Started?